May 16th, 2021 by William Wentowski
Training and Certifications:
Being the best possible business partner means training and knowing the ins and outs of our products (sometimes competitors as well!); along with general best practices for any business. In our commitment to you, we train a lot. So far this quarter the following training/certifications have occurred.
- Brett and Jason completed additional Microsoft Azure training
- Brett, Matt B., and Jamey completed training on new TotalVoice SBE features.
- William attended training on Contract Negotiation and Marketing Your Value Proposition
- Matt D. and David participated in additional WatchGuard security training
- Amber and Courtnee attended Fred Pryor: Sales and Use Tax workshops
Our own William Wentowski mentored students from The Altamont School on a peace project through NewGen Peacebuilders! Their project focused on providing resources to newly released inmates to reduce recidivism. Additionally, the students undertook a short documentary on the struggles of those re-entering society and what can be done to help. The project was presented to during the YOUnited Celebration held on May 8th to several hundred attendees. Way to go!
BTS in the news
On June 11th, the Birmingham Business Journal is publishing a Table of Experts featuring President, Roger Wentowski III! Roger talks about what is and isn’t working in Remote Workforces and shares a few tips on how companies can improve (with and without technology spend). Be sure to check it out!